Mini BBQ Meatball Sliders
How do you know it’s party time? Because you’ll be craving these Mini BBQ Meatball Sliders! Make them with Cooked Perfect Meatballs and prepare to love them.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Wrap each Cooked Perfect Homestyle Meatball in a slice of bacon. Place onto a broiling pan or cookie rack on a baking sheet. Brush each meatball with BBQ sauce. Bake for 15 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine yeast and warm water. Set aside for 5 minutes, or until foamy. Add flour and salt, and mix gently. Knead dough on a lightly floured surface until smooth and elastic. Grease a bowl lightly with olive oil, and add dough to the bowl. Cover and allow to rise for 30 minutes.
- Roll out dough on a floured surface. Cut to make 24 round buns, the perfect size for the Cooked Perfect Meatballs. Place dough on a parchment-lined baking tray. Brush with egg wash and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Bake for 10 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Remove buns from the oven, cut in half and build your sliders with arugula, tomato slices, bacon-wrapped Cooked Perfect Meatballs and more BBQ sauce.
- Serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.