Mini Baileys Cheesecake Jars
Make a bunch of Mini Baileys Cheesecake Jars for your next party! They are so good, so easy and they look great.
- In a bowl, beat together ingredients for cream cheese layer. Add the Baileys in after you’ve mixed everything else, until it’s well incorporated. Set aside.
- In another bowl, whip heavy whipping cream until fluffy. Add the rest of the ingredients for the whipped cream layer, and continue beating until stiff peaks form.
- Crush Oreos. You want them to be just a little bit chunky.
- Now you can begin layering. Divide half of the cookie crumbs evenly between four cups or jars, and spread into an even layer at the bottom. Pipe, or spoon, an even layer of half of the cheesecake filling on top of the cookie crumbs in each jar. Pipe, or spoon, about half of the whipped cream evenly on top of the cheesecake. Follow the same pattern once more. Save some of the crushed Oreos for garnish on top.
- When everything is layered, top with reserved Oreos and a swirl of whipped cream. Refrigerate for at least 15 minutes. Serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.