Mezzi Rigatoni With Spicy Sausage
You only need 20 minutes for a delicious, home-cooked meal.
Instructions1) Bring a large pot of water to a boil, season with salt.
2) Brown crumbled sausage with olive oil on medium high heat in a large skillet.
3) Add sauce and 1 cup of water and bring to a simmer.
4) Season sauce with salt and pepper.
5) Cook pasta according to the package directions.
6) Drain pasta and toss it with the sauce in a large mixing bowl.
7) Stir in the cheese and mint before serving.
Get more from Passion For Pasta!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.