Meatball Spaghetti Skillet
This Meatball Spaghetti Skillet is the perfect twist on classic spaghetti and meatballs. You’ll love it!
- In a large bowl, add ground beef, ground pork, bread crumbs, onion, 1 tablespoon parsley, salt, pepper, cumin, and egg. Mix until fully combined.
- Using your hands, roll the meat mixture into 1 1/2 to 2-inch meatballs. Dredge meatballs in flour.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add meatballs and sear on all sides. Continue cooking for about 10 minutes, or until meatballs are fully cooked. Remove from skillet and keep meatballs warm.
- Wipe the skillet clean. To the same skillet over medium heat, add spaghetti, water, marinara sauce, Italian seasoning, and bay leaves. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for about 20 minutes, or until pasta is tender. Stir occasionally.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Remove bay leaves from pasta and add meatballs to the top. Cover with mozzarella and Parmesan cheese. Bake for 5 minutes, or until cheese is completely melted.
- Remove from oven, garnish with remaining chopped parsley, serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.