Serve these easy and delicious Meatball Bombs at your next get-together!
Instructions1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2) Thaw Cooked Perfect Meatballs completely in microwave for 5 minutes. Meanwhile, using your hands or a rolling pin, flatten biscuits into 4-inch round pieces.
3) Fold 1 slice of cheese and place it with 1 Cooked Perfect Meatball in center of each dough round. Top with 2 tablespoons of marinara sauce. Wrap dough around meatball and cheese, pressing edges to seal.
4) Place seam-side down, leaving room for spreading, on baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Continue until all biscuits have been used.
5) In a small bowl, whisk together melted butter, garlic powder, Italian seasoning and salt. Evenly spoon on top of each biscuit.
6) Bake for 18 to 20 minutes, or until golden brown. Serve warm.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.