Matcha Mint Chip Ice Cream
If you’ve never had homemade ice cream, you are missing out on deliciousness! Give it a try with this Matcha Mint Chip Ice Cream, complete with an edible sugar-cookie cup! And how do you make it the perfect ice cream? You use The Republic Of Tea’s Matcha. Enjoy!
Instructions1) Heat 1 cup heavy cream over low-medium heat. Whisk in The Republic of Tea Matcha Tea until smooth. Whisk in remaining cream, vanilla extract and peppermint extract. Transfer to a large bowl and freeze for 15 minutes.
2) Remove from freezer. With a hand mixer, beat for 5 minutes, or until stiff peaks are formed. Gently fold the ice cream into the condensed milk until mixture is smooth and without lumps. Fold in chocolate chips, leaving some for topping.
3) Pour ice cream mixture into a bread pan, sprinkle with remaining chocolate chips, cover with wax paper and freeze for at least 6 hours or until completely set and firm.
4) Before serving the ice cream, make your sugar-cookie cups. Spray the inside of a muffin tin with cooking oil. Mix cookie dough with flour, and shape into cups inside tins. Freeze for 15 minutes.
5) After 15 minutes, remove cookie cups from freezer and bake per instructions on the cookie-dough package. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
6) Scoop Matcha Mint Chip Ice Cream into cooled sugar-cookie cups, serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.