Mascarpone Mousse With Roasted Strawberries
This dessert is creamy, fruity and utterly delightful!
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Lightly grease a baking dish with cooking spray.
2) In a bowl, mix together strawberries, sugar and vanilla extract. Spread out on baking dish and roast for 20 minutes.
3) While the strawberries roast, make the mousse. In a large bowl, beat together mascarpone cheese, cream cheese, 4 tablespoons powdered sugar and vanilla extract until fluffy and combined.
4) In another bowl, beat whipping cream and 2 tablespoons powdered sugar until stiff peaks form. Gently fold whipped cream into mascarpone mixture.
5) Spoon mousse into a serving dish, top with roasted strawberries, serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.