Marbled Cookie Brownie Skillet
It’s the age old question: do I want a chocolate chip cookie or a brownie? But guys, you don’t have to decide! With this Marbled Cookie Brownie Skillet, you can have both! Yay!
Instructions1) Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a cast iron skillet or similar oven safe skillet/dish. Set aside.
2) In a large bowl add cookie mix, softened butter and 1 egg. Stir until combined and dough forms.
3) In a separate bowl, add brownie mix, 2 eggs, vegetable oil and water. Stir until combined and batter forms.
4) Pour brownie batter into greased skillet. Add spoonfuls of cookie dough to brownie. Using the back of a wooden spoon, swirl the cookie dough around to create a marbled effect. Top with chocolate chips.
5) Bake for 35 minutes, or until cookie section is golden brown and brownies are baked through.
6) Serve with whipped cream (or ice cream!) and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.