Maple Bacon Potato Quiche
The best thing about this Maple Bacon Potato Quiche is how simple it is to make and just how cool it looks. Oh, and did we mention it’s delicious?
Instructions1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Place pie crust in a 9-inch pie dish, cover with foil and bake for 10 minutes. Remove foil and bake for an additional 5 minutes. Remove from oven.
2) While pie crust bakes, make your pie filling. In a skillet over medium-high heat, add bacon and cook for 3 minutes. Add leaks, season with salt and pepper and continue cooking until leeks are tender. Remove from heat.
3) In a large bowl, mix together eggs, heavy cream and parmesan cheese.
4) Assemble your quiche. Add half of the bacon and leeks mixture to the bottom of the pie crust, then top with 1 cup of hash browns and 1/2 cup cheddar cheese. Add the rest of the bacon and leeks and hash browns. Pour egg mixture into pie pan and top with remaining cheddar cheese. Cover with foil and bake in the oven for 30 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
5) Remove quiche from oven and weave the bacon slices into a lattice on top. Brush with maple syrup. Reheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Bake quiche for another 10 minutes at 450F, or until bacon has crisped.
6) Remove quiche from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes. Serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.