Maple Bacon Crack
Seriously, try eating just one bar of this. We dare you to try, because we know you won’t be able to! There’s a reason it’s called Maple Bacon Crack.
1) Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with foil and grease thoroughly with cooking spray.
2) Cook bacon until lightly browned, but not crispy. Remove from pan, drain and chop.
3) Roll out crescent dough onto greased baking sheet. Pinch seams together. Prick the dough with a fork all over.
4) Drizzle 1/4 cup of maple syrup over crescent dough and spread it around. Top with 3 tablespoons of brown sugar and chopped bacon. Cover with remaining maple syrup and brown sugar.
5) Bake for 25 minutes, or until dough is golden brown and the top is bubbly and caramelized. Remove from oven and bring to room temperature before cutting.
6) Cut into bars, serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.