Maple Bacon Crack
Seriously, try eating just one bar of this. We dare you to try, because we know you won’t be able to! There’s a reason it’s called Maple Bacon Crack.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with foil and grease thoroughly with cooking spray.
- Cook bacon until lightly browned, but not crispy. Remove from pan, drain and chop.
- Roll out crescent dough onto greased baking sheet. Pinch seams together. Prick the dough with a fork all over.
- Drizzle 1/4 cup of maple syrup over crescent dough and spread it around. Top with 3 tablespoons of brown sugar and chopped bacon. Cover with remaining maple syrup and brown sugar.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until dough is golden brown and the top is bubbly and caramelized. Remove from oven and bring to room temperature before cutting.
- Cut into bars, serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.