Maple Bacon Cinnamon Rolls
Trust us when we say that these Maple Bacon Cinnamon Rolls are incredibly delicious. And they’re super easy to make! Get to baking.
Instructions1) Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2) Cook bacon in a frying pan. When it’s done, remove from pan and drain on a paper towel lined plate. Once cooled, chop 8 pieces. Save the other 2 for garnish.
3) In a bowl, add filling ingredients: butter, cinnamon, sugar, flour and maple syrup. Mix until combined.
4) Roll out dough and spread filling evenly all over. Cover with chopped bacon. Roll the dough tightly and carefully. Slice dough to create cinnamon rolls. Place on a greased baking dish and bake for 20 minutes, or until cinnamon rolls look golden.
5) While your rolls bake, make your frosting. In a bowl, coming frosting ingredients: butter, powdered sugar and vanilla. Whisk until you achieve a smooth consistency.
6) Remove cinnamon rolls from oven and while still warm, ice with frosting. Cut your 2 bacon slices so that you can top each cinnamon roll with a piece. Serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.