Maple Bacon Breakfast Pie
This is the perfect weekend breakfast for the whole family!
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees (180C) and lay pie crust in a 9-inch pie dish.
2) In a large mixing bowl, combine the eggs, milk, salt and pepper and whisk until eggs are thoroughly beaten.
3) Stir in cheese, potatoes and green onions.
4) Pour egg mixture over pie crust, evenly redistributing filling with spoon if needed.
5) Bake for 35-40 minutes or until the quiche is just set.
6) Remove pie and raise oven temperature to 450 degrees (230C). Weave bacon into a lattice shape on top of pie. Brush maple syrup over bacon and cover edges of pie crust with aluminum foil.
7) Put back in oven for 10-15 minutes, until bacon is cooked to your liking.
8) Gently drain bacon grease if needed and let pie rest for a couple minutes before slicing.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.