So, we don’t know why they call this dessert Man Bars, but that’s not important. What’s important is that they are delicious!
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line the bottom of a 9×13 baking dish with parchment paper.
2) In a large bowl, beat together crushed graham crackers, pecans, sweetened condensed milk, vanilla extract and salt until combined. Gently fold in chocolate chips.
3) Spread batter evenly into the bottom of the baking dish.
4) Bake for 30 minutes, or until cooked through. Remove from oven and cool completely.
5) Cut into squares and coat squares in powdered sugar.
6) Serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.