So, we don’t know why they call this dessert Man Bars, but that’s not important. What’s important is that they are delicious!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line the bottom of a 9×13 baking dish with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, beat together crushed graham crackers, pecans, sweetened condensed milk, vanilla extract and salt until combined. Gently fold in chocolate chips.
- Spread batter evenly into the bottom of the baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until cooked through. Remove from oven and cool completely.
- Cut into squares and coat squares in powdered sugar.
- Serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.