Loaded Mashed Potato Egg Rolls
Put a twist on a classic with these Loaded Mashed Potato Egg Rolls!
- Preheat oil in a deep skillet until it reaches 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl mix together mashed potatoes, green onions, bacon, garlic powder, onion powder and egg until fully combined.
- Lay out egg roll wrapper and scoop potato mixture in the center. Smooth out and place a piece of cheese over potatoes.
- Wet the edges of the egg roll wrapper with a bit of water, then carefully roll up into an egg roll.
- Carefully add egg rolls to hot oil and fry for 4 to 5 minutes, or until crispy and golden brown. Remove from oven and drain on a paper towel lined plate.
- Serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.