Loaded Mashed Potato Egg Rolls
Put a twist on a classic with these Loaded Mashed Potato Egg Rolls!
1) Preheat oil in a deep skillet until it reaches 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2) In a large bowl mix together mashed potatoes, green onions, bacon, garlic powder, onion powder and egg until fully combined.
3) Lay out egg roll wrapper and scoop potato mixture in the center. Smooth out and place a piece of cheese over potatoes.
4) Wet the edges of the egg roll wrapper with a bit of water, then carefully roll up into an egg roll.
5) Carefully add egg rolls to hot oil and fry for 4 to 5 minutes, or until crispy and golden brown. Remove from oven and drain on a paper towel lined plate.
6) Serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.