Little Lemon Drop Cakes
Hi, hello adorable lemon drop cakes! We want to eat you all!
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit. Coat 2 mini muffin trays with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, beat together all the ingredients for the cakes until smooth.
- Add batter to muffin tins, filling them up about halfway. Bake for 12 minutes, or until cooked through.
- While cakes bake, make your glaze. Beat together all the ingredients (not the raspberries) in a large bowl until smooth.
- Remove cakes from muffin tins. Dip the smaller side of the cakes in the glaze. Place on a cooling rack. If desired, top each cake with a fresh raspberry.
- Serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.