Little Lemon Drop Cakes
Hi, hello adorable lemon drop cakes! We want to eat you all!
1) Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit. Coat 2 mini muffin trays with cooking spray.
2) In a large bowl, beat together all the ingredients for the cakes until smooth.
3) Add batter to muffin tins, filling them up about halfway. Bake for 12 minutes, or until cooked through.
4) While cakes bake, make your glaze. Beat together all the ingredients (not the raspberries) in a large bowl until smooth.
5) Remove cakes from muffin tins. Dip the smaller side of the cakes in the glaze. Place on a cooling rack. If desired, top each cake with a fresh raspberry.
6) Serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.