Lemon Mint Sorbet
Summer is officially here, and you deserve to kick back and relax with this delicious Lemon Mint Sorbet.
- Juice lemons. Scoop the insides out and save the lemon halves for serving!
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine water, sugar, lemon zest and mint leaves. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 3 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat and allow to cool completely.
- Strain sugar mixture into a large bowl. Add lemon-lime soda and lemon juice. Whisk to combine.
- Transfer liquid into a freezer-safe baking dish. Freeze for 2 to 4 hours, making sure to stir every 30 minutes or so with a fork.
- When the sorbet is set, scoop into lemon halves, garnish with mint leaves, serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.