Lasagna With Marinara, Ground Beef And Bechamel
Enjoy this tasty classic today!
Instructions1) Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2) In a medium sized pot, heat milk; at the same time, in another similar sized pot, melt the butter and whisk in the flour and cook for 1-2 minutes
3) Slowly whisk the warm milk into the roux, bring to a simmer and season with salt and pepper
4) Remove from heat and stir in ¾ cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
5) Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet, cook the beef until slightly brown, add the marinara sauce and 1/2 jar of water, season with salt and black pepper and simmer until it is reduced
6) Spray a 13 x 9 inch glass baking pan with cooking spray
7) On the bottom of the pan, place 1/6 of the béchamel sauce and cover with 3 sheets of lasagna
8) Top with 1/6 of the béchamel and 1/5 of the meat sauce and continue alternating with the lasagna sheets for 4 more layers
9) The final layer should be béchamel topped with sauce and the remaining 1/4 cup of Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
10) Bake for 20 minutes covered with foil, then uncovered for 5 more minutes or until the corners are brown and bubbling
Get more from Passion For Pasta!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.