Come on you guys, feel the love with these Lasagna Cups.
- Cook lasagna sheets until just softened. Drain, cut in half and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a large pot. Add ground beef and brown. Drain and set aside.
- Heat remaining olive oil in the same pot. Add onions, celery and garlic. Saute for 5 minutes, or until softened.
- Add beef back into pot. Stir in diced tomatoes, tomato paste, beef stock, salt and pepper. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Grease a muffin tin with cooking spray. Press two pieces of lasagna noodle into each muffin tin. Divide meat sauce into each lasagna cup. Top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly and melted. Remove from oven, serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.