Lamb, Eggplant And Garbanzo Penne Pasta With Mint Yogurt Sauce
Just add a glass of wine, grab a good book and let the weekend begin.
Instructions1) Bring a large pot of water to a boil; cook the pasta according to the directions, drain
2) Prepare mint yogurt sauce by combining mint, yogurt, lemon juice and cucumber; season to taste
3) Over medium heat, cook lamb in olive oil
4) Drain fat and take out lamb; add onion, garlic and eggplant and sauté until soft and brown
5) Return lamb to pan and add all spices, cooking until fragrant about 1 minute
6) Add garbanzo beans and tomato sauce cooking until blended about 10 minutes
7) Add penne and toss
8) Serve in a bowl and garnish with a dollop of mint yogurt
Get more from Passion For Pasta!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.