Key Lime Cheesecake Tarts
Trying to find the perfect dessert to serve a bunch of holiday guests? We’ve got you covered with mini Key Lime Cheesecake Tarts. They’re super easy to make, and, of course, delicious. Plus, how cute are they?
Instructions1) Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2) In a large bowl, mix together butter, 1 egg and sugar cookie mix until a dough forms. Spray mini oven safe tart tins with cookie spray, and press sugar cookie mix into the bottom to create a crust. Bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool. Heat oven the 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
3) While crusts bake, make your key lime pie filling. Whisk together cream cheese, sugar, 1 egg, vanilla yogurt and lime juice.
4) If needed, push down crust with your finger to make room for pie filling. Evenly distribute pie filling over crust.
5) Bake at 325 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 to 25 minutes, or until the pie filling is set. Remove from oven and allow to cool at room temperature for our hour, then in the fridge for one more hour.
6) Garnish with lime zest, serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.