Juicy Chorizo Garlic Shrimp Burger
Looking for an epic burger? Good. Cause this Chorizo Garlic Shrimp Burger is pretty darn epic.
1) In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients for the shrimp. Cover with plastic wrap and marinate for 30 minutes.
2) Cook the shrimp on high heat, about two minutes per side, until they're pink and cooked through. Set aside.
3) To make the sauce, whisk together all the ingredients in a small bowl. Set aside.
4) Divide chorizo meat into two large patties. Cook in a skillet over medium-high heat. Flip when the first side has a nice sear. Continue cooking until patties are cooked through. Remove from heat and allow to rest for 5 minutes.
5) Build your burger! On a burger bun, spread a generous amount of the sauce and top with chorizo burger patty, Parmesan cheese, shrimp and tomato slices. Feel free to use any other toppings you like.
6) Serve and enjoy!
*NOTE: If two 1/2 pound burgers sounds like too much, divide the chorizo meat into 3 or 4 patties and make more burgers.*
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.