Jalapeno Twice Baked Potatoes
Care for a spicy and creamy Jalapeno Twice Baked Potato?
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Make sure potatoes have been washed thoroughly. Place potatoes on baking tray and puncture all over with a fork. Rub with olive oil and season generously with salt and pepper. Bake for 1 hour.
- Remove potatoes from oven and allow to cool until you can touch them without burning yourself. Cut cooled potatoes in half, lengthwise, scoop out the insides and place in a large bowl. Leave some of the potato inside to make the skins sturdy.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mash the potatoes in the bowl and add butter, cream cheese, sour cream, salt and pepper. Mix until combined. Gently fold in diced jalapenos and crumbled bacon.
- Scoop potato mixture back into the potato skins and place on parchment lined baking tray. Cover each one with shredded cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.