Jalapeno Poppers In A Blanket
Looking for something spicy and cheesy? Then look no further than these super tasty Jalapeño Poppers In A Blanket!
Instructions1) Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Line baking sheet and set aside.
2) Slightly roll out puff pastry and cut 8, 3 inch by 3 inch squares.
2) In a large bowl, add cream cheese, Monterey Jack cheese, garlic powder, paprika, salt, pepper and chopped bacon. Mix until thoroughly combined.
3) Spoon mixture into sliced jalapeños.
4) Roll jalapeños in square puff pastry and place on baking sheet. Continue until all jalapeños are filled.
5) Brush all sides of the rolled jalapeños with egg wash and cover with grated parmesan cheese.
6) Bake for 20 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove from oven and allow to cool for at least 5 minutes.
7) Serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.