Jalapeno Popper Crescent Ring
Spicy? Cheesy? Delicious? Full of joy? This Jalapeño Popper Crescent Ring is all of those things and more!
Instructions1) Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2) In a large bowl add cream cheese, 1 cup parmesan cheese, bacon, green onions and jalapeños. Mix to fully combine.
3) Roll out the puff pastry into a circle and place on a large, lightly greased baking sheet. Use a bowl to create a center outline and gently scoop the filling around the bowl. Once you remove the bowl, slice the center like a pizza into 8 triangles. Bring the edges of the ring up and fold the triangle pieces over the filling, so the two ends meet and to form a ring.
4) Brush dough with beaten egg wash. Cover with 1/2 cup parmesan cheese.
5) Bake for 20 - 22 minutes, or until cheese is melted and puff pastry is golden.
6) Remove from oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes. Served and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.