Jalapeno Popper Casserole
Let’s all enjoy this delicious and spicy Jalapeno Popper Casserole together!
1) Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a casserole dish with tater tot rounds. Bake for 15 minutes.
2) Adjust oven temperature to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
3) In a large bowl, mix together cream cheese, sour cream, 1 1/2 cups shredded cheese, bacon, jalapeno peppers and 6 green onions until combined.
4) Spread cream cheese mixture over tater tots.Top with remaining cheese, 1/2 cup bacon and 1 sliced green onion.
5) Bake for 20 minutes or until lightly browned and cheese is fully melted. Remove from oven and cool for 5 minutes.
6) Serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.