Jalapeno Popper Casserole
Let’s all enjoy this delicious and spicy Jalapeno Popper Casserole together!
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a casserole dish with tater tot rounds. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Adjust oven temperature to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, mix together cream cheese, sour cream, 1 1/2 cups shredded cheese, bacon, jalapeno peppers and 6 green onions until combined.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over tater tots.Top with remaining cheese, 1/2 cup bacon and 1 sliced green onion.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until lightly browned and cheese is fully melted. Remove from oven and cool for 5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.