Jalapeno Cheddar Monkey Bread
Mmm, Jalapeno Cheddar Monkey Bread. It’s cheesy, spicy and easy to make. Go to town, my friends!
Instructions1) Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2) In a large bowl, add cream cheese, mayonnaise, garlic powder and diced jalapeños. Mix until fully combined.
3) Cut biscuits into quarters, flatten and top with 1 teaspoon of cream cheese mixture. Seal biscuit dough very well around cream cheese.
4) Grease a bundt pan and layer filled biscuits in the bottom. Continue until all quarters have been filled with cream cheese and added to the bundt pan.
5) Top biscuits with cheddar cheese and sliced jalapeños. Cover with melted butter.
6) Bake for 30 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes. Turn bundt pan over to remove monkey bread. Garnish with dried parsley, serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.