Jack Daniel’s Chicken Wings
Need to serve up the best chicken wings this summer? Then we gift you with these ridiculously delicious Jack Daniel’s Chicken Wings! We are obsessed and you will be, too.
1) For the chicken, preheat the oven to 400 degree Fahrenheit. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil and set a wire rack on top.
2) If chicken wings were previously frozen, make sure they're completely thawed and patted dry. In a large bowl, toss chicken wings with vegetable oil, salt and pepper until fully coated.
3) Spread into a single layer on the sheet and bake for 50 to 60 minutes, or until crispy and fully cooked.
4) While the wings cook, make your Jack Daniel's honey bbq sauce. In a medium saucepan, heat the Jack Daniel's. When hot, add the onion and garlic. Cook until the onions start to soften.
5) Stir in ketchup, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, molasses, tomato paste and honey. Bring to a boil. Cook until reduced and thickened, about 10 to 15 minutes, stirring often.
6) When wings are fully cooked, toss them in the sauce and serve immediately. Enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.