Irish Cream Puffs
Who doesn’t love a boozy dessert now and then? Serve up these Irish Cream Puffs! They’re so good and so simple, but incredibly impressive!
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- On a lightly floured surface, slightly roll out puff pastry dough. Using a circle cutter, cut dough and place on lined baking sheet.
- Bake puff pastries for 10 minutes, or until puffed and golden.
- While puff pastries bake, make filling. In a stand mixer or with a hand mixer, beat heavy whipping cream on medium high. As cream begins to whip, add sugar and Irish Cream. Continue beating until stiff peaks form. Scoop into a piping bag, or a ziplock bag with a corner cut off.
- Remove puff pastries from oven. Slice into the corner, and pipe cream mixture inside.
- Serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.