Honey Mustard Baked Chicken And Veggies
One pan honey mustard chicken and veggies, for the win!
1) In a large bowl, whisk together honey, both mustards, garlic, salt and pepper until fully combined.
2) Add chicken breasts to mustard mixture and stir to coat. Cover and marinate for at least 1 hour.
3) Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
4) Place chicken on one side of a baking sheet. Add broccoli and carrots to the other side. Drizzle broccoli and carrots with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
5) Bake for 30 to 40 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
6) Remove from oven, serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.