Honey Mustard Baked Chicken And Veggies
One pan honey mustard chicken and veggies, for the win!
- In a large bowl, whisk together honey, both mustards, garlic, salt and pepper until fully combined.
- Add chicken breasts to mustard mixture and stir to coat. Cover and marinate for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place chicken on one side of a baking sheet. Add broccoli and carrots to the other side. Drizzle broccoli and carrots with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove from oven, serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.