Honey Bacon Cheddar Puffs
Looking for a super easy appetizer recipe? Bake up some Honey Bacon Cheddar Puffs. It’s easy to adjust how much bacon and cheese you want, so go to town!
Instructions1) Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2) In a bowl, mix together butter and honey.
3) Roll out tube of crescent rolls and separate into triangles.
4) Brush each triangle with honey butter. Fill with 1/2 tablespoon of cooked and chopped bacon and 1/2 tablespoon of shredded cheddar cheese (or more, depending on your preference). Fold dough over to create another triangle and pinch sides closed. Make sure it’s sealed tightly.
5) Place stuffed dough on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Brush with more honey butter and top with remainder of shredded cheese. Bake for 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted and puffs are golden brown.
6) Allow to cool for 5 minutes, serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.