Nobody better lay a finger on your Homemade Butterfingers! (Unless you want them to, of course!)
- Melt candy corn in microwave on high for 1 minute. Stir and continue microwaving on 15 second intervals until fully melted and smooth.
- Melt peanut butter in microwave until fully melted and smooth.
- Mix together melted candy corn and melted peanut butter until combined.
- Grease a small pan and spread mixture into pan. Smooth down the top and freeze for 30 minutes.
- Gently remove peanut butter mixture from pan and cut into bite-sized pieces. Dunk into melted chocolate and cool on wax paper until fully set.
- Serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.