Holiday Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie
You know what’s even more fun to eat than chocolate chip cookies? A Holiday Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie! Yes! And it’s super easy to make. Plus, it’s not just for the holidays! Change up the M&M colors, and use it for any occasion.
Instructions1) Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2) Combine flour, baking soda and cornstarch in a bowl. Set aside.
3) In a standing mixer or with a hand mixer, slowly combine sugar, brown sugar, butter, vanilla extract and eggs in a large bowl. Carefully add in dry ingredients and continue mixing until everything is incorporated. If necessary, scrape down the sides of the bowl.
4) Fold in chocolate chips and M&M’s, until evenly distributed.
5) Grease a 9 inch pie tin, and add cookie dough. Spread it around evenly and smooth out the top. Place mini Reese’s Cups around the outside, and push into the dough.
6) Bake for 25 minutes, or until it’s golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
7) Top with whipped cream and chocolate sauce. Serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.