Grilled Bacon-Wrapped Pickled Jalapenos
Recipe courtesy of Culinary Ginger!
Instructions1) To soften the cream cheese, add the unwrapped cheese to a microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 10 seconds. Stir and microwave for 15 more seconds, if needed.
2) To the cream cheese add the cumin and chili powder, mix well.
3) Slice the jalapenos in half lengthwise. Remove the seeds and membranes then dry them.
4) Spoon the cream cheese into a zip-top bag and seal. Use scissors to cut a corner for piping.
5) Pipe the cream cheese into the jalapenos. Wrap each jalapeno half with a slice of bacon.
6) Grill for 6-8 minutes until the bacon is brown and crisp.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.