Griddle Breakfast Sandwich
Planning a brunch party? Then you must serve up these Griddle Breakfast Sandwiches on KING’S HAWAIIAN’s famous sweet rolls. They’re so easy to put together, and most importantly, they taste amazing!!!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease a muffin tin with softened butter. Grab 12 eggs and crack one egg into each tin. Season with salt and pepper. Bake for 15 minutes (or, for a runny yolk, bake for 10 minutes; for a very hard yolk, bake for 20).
- While eggs cook, prepare your buns. Cut KING’S HAWAIIAN Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls in half and separate rolls from each other. In a wide-bottomed dish, combine 2 remaining eggs, syrup and milk. Dip the inside of each roll half into egg mixture and place on a griddle. Remove once golden brown.
- Cook bacon on a griddle until crispy. Once done, break each slice in half.
- To prepare a breakfast sandwich, place 1 baked egg, 1 slice of cheese and two pieces of bacon onto each bun. Serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.