Golden Oreo Dessert Pizza
Have you ever thought about having pizza for dessert? Good! Because this recipe is going to delight everyone.
Instructions1) Mix warm water, yeast and brown sugar. Let sit 5 minutes.
2) Add 1 1/4 cups flour and mix well.
3) Add remaining flour and salt, knead into a ball. Let dough rest for 20 minutes in a warm (not hot) area.
4) Grease pan with butter.
5) Roll dough very thin and place in greased pan.
6) Preheat oven to 400 F.
7) Finely crush Golden Oreos in a food processor.
8) Lightly coat the crust with butter, evenly spread the marshmallow fluff over it, then cover with crushed up Oreos.
9) Place Hershey pieces all around the pizza.
10) Bake for 15 minutes, drizzle with chocolate syrup and enjoy! This is best served warm.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.