Gluten Free Meat Lovers Pizza
Gluten-free, but still want to enjoy all the deliciousness pizza has to offer? Follow this recipe and go to town! And remember, you can mix up the toppings any way you want!
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, mix together baking powder, flour, sugar, cornmeal and salt. Add milk and oil; mix well.
- Grease a pizza pan. Press dough into the pizza pan to make your crust.
- Top pizza with tomato sauce and cheese. Use more or less sauce and cheese depending on your preference. Top with pepperoni, sausage and bacon.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until crust is golden and cheese is melted and bubbly. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes before serving.
- Serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.