Glazed Lime Chicken Nuggets
Enjoy Glazed Lime Chicken Nuggets. You can eat it on its own, or with a side of rice.
- Add chopped chicken to a gallon ziplock bag. Add rice vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil, minced garlic, grated ginger, and green onions. Close bag top very well and mix to combine thoroughly. Marinate for 60 minutes. If you don’t have a ziplock back, do the same thing in a large bowl. Cover bowl to marinate.
- Heat vegetable oil in a deep skillet over medium heat until it reaches 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Dredge chicken in flour, then adds to oil. Fry for about 3 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and golden on both sides. Remove from oil and drain on a paper towel-lined plate.
- To make the glaze, add rice vinegar, lime juice, brown sugar, and cornstarch slurry to a saucepan over medium-low heat. Bring to a boil, simmering until thickened, about 1-2 minutes.
- Pour glaze overcooked chicken, garnish with more green onions if desired, serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.