Glazed Apple Pancake Muffins
Can’t decide on what you want for breakfast? Muffins? Pancakes? Something with yummy cinnamon apples? Don’t pick! Have all three with these Glazed Apple Pancake Muffins.
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray 16 cups in a mini muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
2) In a bowl, toss together apples, brown sugar, lemon juice, cinnamon, ground ginger, nutmeg, salt and maple syrup.
3) In another bowl, whisk together milk, egg, butter and vanilla. In a large bowl, whisk together flour and baking powder. Add milk mixture to flour and mix together. Gently fold apple filling into batter.
4) Add about 1 heaping tablespoon of batter into prepared muffin tin.
5) Bake for 12 minutes, or until cooked through and golden.
6) While muffins bake, make your glaze. In a bowl, whisk together powdered sugar and heavy cream until desired consistency is reached. If it's too thin, add more powdered sugar. Too thick, add more milk.
7) Pour glaze over baked pancake muffins. Serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.