Garlic Herb Cheese Bites
Need an easy, peasy appetizer? How about these Garlic Herb Cheese Bites! They are super tasty and super simple to make. It’s a win for everyone!
Instructions1) Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking tray and set aside.
2) Open biscuit can and separate. Place 1 cut up piece of mozzarella cheese into the center of each biscuit. Top with chopped basil. Use your hands to pinch the sides and close up the biscuit around the cheese. Place on baking sheet.
3) In a small bowl, add parsley, garlic powder, Italian seasoning and melted butter. Mix together until combined.
4) Brush each biscuit with parsley mixture. Top with parmesan cheese. Feel free to add as much or as little parmesan as you like.
5) Bake for 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted and biscuits are golden.
6) Remove from oven, serve warm and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.