Garlic Chicken Penne
Light, refreshing fare for a perfect weekday meal.
Instructions1) Bring a large pot of water to a boil
2) Meanwhile in a large skillet, sauté the garlic in the olive oil for 1-2 minutes or until it's a light yellow color
3) Sauté shredded chicken in skillet for 1 minute
4) Cook the pasta according to the directions; add 1 cup of the cooking water to the chicken and bring to a simmer
5) Drain the pasta and add it to the skillet with the chicken sauce; add the lemon juice and cook for approximately 2-3 minutes
6) Remove from the heat and fold in the cheese and parsley
Get more from Passion For Pasta!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.