Galaxy Milky Way Fudge
If you’re in the mood for something chocolaty and delicious, then go make this Galaxy Milky Way Fudge. It’s so easy!
Instructions1) Line an 8x8 inch pan with parchment (or foil).
2) In a large bowl combine the dark chocolate chips, chocolate powder and marshmallow fluff, set aside.
3) In a sauce pan over medium-high heat bring the butter, sugar, salt and heavy cream to a boil, stirring constantly.
4) Boil an additional 4 minutes, stirring constantly.
5) Add the boiling mixture to the dark chocolate chips and mix until velvety.
6) Stir in most of the chopped Milky Way bars.
7) Pour into an 8x8 pan.
8) Sprinkle remaining Milky Way pieces and mini marshmallows over the top, slightly submerging them in the fudge.
9) Refrigerate 6 hours, serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.