Funfetti Strawberry Poke Cake
If you’ve never had a poke cake before, then allow us to teach you about their deliciousness with this Funfetti Strawberry Poke Cake.
Instructions1) Bake Funfetti cake according to package instructions. Let cool for 30 minutes.
2) Poke holes in the top of the cake using the cylindrical end of a wooden spoon.
3) Use one cup of jam to fill the poked holes and spread over the top of the cake.
4) In a large mixing bowl, fold the remaining strawberry jam into the vanilla frosting.
5) Frost cake with the jam frosting and let it cool in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
6) Remove from refrigerator, top with sliced strawberries and candied walnuts, serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.