Love funfetti? Of course you do. So bake a batch of Funfetti Blondies!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a baking dish.
- In a large bowl, whisk together brown sugar and butter until smooth. Whisk in eggs, vanilla extract and salt until combined. Add in flour and mix until just combined. Gently fold in rainbow sprinkles.
- Press dough into baking dish. Bake for 20 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted in the center. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
- While blondies cool, make your frosting. In a bowl, cream butter until smooth. Add powdered sugar, vanilla extract and milk. Mix until smooth. If it’s too wet, add more powdered sugar; too dry, add more milk. When desired consistency is reached, gently fold in sprinkles. Don’t over mix so that colors don’t run.
- Frost funfetti blondies with funfetti frosting, slice into bars, serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.