Fruit Loops Cake
Fruit Loops Cake! So much fun.
- Grease 3 cake pans with butter and set aside.
- In a large pot over medium heat, melt 1/2 cup butter. Add marshmallows and stir until it melts down. Sit in vanilla and salt.
- Remove from heat and add Fruit Loops to marshmallow mixture, stirring until all the cereal is coated.
- Divide Fruit Loops into three and press into cake pans. It helps if you grease your hands, so the Fruit Loops don’t stick. Chill until set, about 60 minutes.
- To make the frosting, beat butter in a large bowl until fluffy. Gradually add powdered sugar, beating on medium until combined. Beat in milk and vanilla. If the frosting is too thick, add a little more milk. If it’s too thin, add a little more powdered sugar. Scoop frosting into a piping bag or a ziplock bag with the corner cut off.
- Remove Fruit Loops cakes from cake pan. Stack with layers of frosting between each layer of cake. Frost the outside and cover with rainbow sprinkles.
- Serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.