Frito Chili? Well, don’t mind if you!
- Add ground beef and garlic to a large pot. Brown over medium-high heat. Stir in tomato sauce, diced tomatoes and chiles, salt, oregano, cumin and chili powder. Cover, reduce heat to low and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Stir in beans. Cover and simmer for another 20 minutes.
- Add warm water to cornmeal. Mix until combined. Stir mixture into the chili. Cover and simmer for another 10 to 15 minutes.
- When ready to serve, slice the bags of Fritos open lengthwise. Pile in chili, cheddar cheese and all your toppings. Feel free to use other toppings you prefer.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.