Fried Pickles are the party appetizer you deserve.
- Add garlic powder to flour and whisk to combine.
- Dredge pickles first in flour, then in egg wash and finally in bread crumbs, making sure they are fully coated.
- Pour about 2 inches of oil into a deep skillet and heat until it reaches 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Working in batches, carefully add coated pickles to hot oil and fry for 1 to 2 minutes per side, or until golden brown. Remove from oil and drain on paper towel lined plate.
- To make the sauce, whisk together all the ingredients in a small bowl until combined.
- Serve fried pickles with sauce, serve and enjoy! Be careful biting into the pickles as they will be very hot.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.