Fried Pickle Poppers
You might be thinking to yourself, “A fried pickle popper? Why have I never tried that before?!” Because your life was waiting for this epicness to arrive.
1) In a bowl, add mayonnaise, garlic, chipotle pepper and juice of 1/2 a lime. Whisk until combined. Refrigerate until ready to use.
2) Hollow out pickles (we recommend using a peeler). Scoop cream cheese into a ziplock bag with a corner cut off. Pipe cream cheese into hollowed out pickles.
3) Wrap pickles in wonton wrappers, brushing the sides with egg wash to create a seal.
4) Fill a deep skillet halfway with oil and heat until 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
5) Carefully add pickle poppers to hot oil and fry for 5 minutes, or until it’s golden all around. Remove from oil and drain on a paper towel-lined plate.
6) Serve with spicy mayo sauce and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.