Fried Mango Carnitas Tacos
You’re going to obsess over these incredibly delicious Fried Mango Carnitas Tacos! Pop by your local H-E-B and grab all the ingredients!
1) Place the flour, eggs and panko in three separate bowls. Add Humble House Guajillo & Red Jalapeno Aged Tangy Garlic Sauce to eggs and beat.
2) Dredge mangos in flour, allowing excess to fall off, then dip into egg mixture to coat. Toss in panko until evenly coated.
3) Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add mango slices and cook 1 to 2 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove fried mangos from oil and drain on paper towel-lined plate.
4) Carefully fold a tortilla in half, using tongs to keep it folded. Place the bottom of the tortilla in the oil for a few seconds, then fry both sides until golden, about 2 minutes. Remove the tortilla from the oil and lay it on a paper towel-lined plate to drain. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
5) In a large bowl, make the slaw: Mix together olive oil, honey, minced garlic, lime juice, salt and pepper. Add green cabbage, carrots, cilantro, green onions and red cabbage. Toss until everything is fully combined and coated.
6) Heat H-E-B Select Ingredients Fully Cooked Seasoned Pork Carnitas according to package instructions.
7) Fill taco shells with carnitas, fried mangos and slaw. Top with more Humble House Guajillo & Red Jalapeno Aged Tangy Garlic Sauce if desired. Serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.