If you’ve never tried Fried Lasagna, prepare to have your mind blown! Dip it in marinara, or mix it up with pesto–either way, it’s delicious!
Instructions1) Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions until al dente. Lay flat on a baking sheet.
2) In a large bowl, add ricotta, 3 eggs, garlic, salt and pepper. Mix until fully combined.
3) Evenly spread ricotta mixture over lasagna noodles. Top with shredded mozzarella. Carefully roll lasagna noodles. Freeze for 30 minutes, or until completely hard.
4) In three separate bowls lay out flour, 2 eggs (beaten) and breadcrumbs.
5) Heat vegetable oil in a deep skillet over medium heat until it reaches 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
6) Remove lasagna rolls from freezer and coat first in flour, then in eggs and finally in breadcrumbs. Make sure to coat fully. Add to oil and fry for 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until golden remember. Don't overcrowd the pan.
7) Remove lasagna rolls and drain on a paper towel-lined plate.
8) Top with chopped parsley, serve while hot with marinara sauce and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.