Fried Chicken Sliders
Listen up, everyone: Brunch isn’t brunch without these Fried Chicken Sliders. Don’t forget to make them with KING’S HAWAIIAN rolls!
Instructions1) Cut KING'S HAWAIIAN Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls in half and separate rolls from one another. Set aside.
2) Slice chicken into 12, slider-sized pieces.
3) In a large bowl, mix together flour, black pepper and salt. In a second bowl, mix together 2 eggs, hot sauce and milk. And in a third bowl, mix together breadcrumbs, garlic powder and paprika.
4) Dredge chicken pieces first in the flour mixture, then in the egg mixture and finally in the breadcrumb mixture. Make sure the chicken is fully coated.
5) In a deep skillet, heat about 1 to 2 inches of oil until it reaches 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Carefully add coated chicken to hot oil and fry for 4 to 5 minutes, or until chicken is golden brown and cooked through. Make sure to flip so both sides brown. Remove fried chicken from oil and drain on a paper towel-lined plate.
6) In a separate skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Fry 12 eggs over butter.
7) To build your sliders, place fried chicken on KING'S HAWAIIAN roll, drizzle with honey, top with a fried egg, serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.